Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-08 Origin: Site
Mould is known as the "mother of industry" and is one of the most important tools in industrial production. There are many types of molds, which can be divided into metal molds, plastic molds, and their special molds according to the different materials to be formed.
Aluminum molds can be made of 2-series, 5-series, 6-series, and 7-series aluminum plates. They have many characteristics such as high accuracy, long service life, easy processing, and multiple recycling. They are very popular among enterprises in recent years, enterprises can choose according to different needs.
6061 aluminum plate is one of the commonly used mold aluminum plates. It belongs to aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloy. Adding silicon element to the alloy can make the aluminum alloy have better castability and corrosion resistance. The three elements of aluminum-magnesium-silicon are formed according to a certain proportion. The alloy has better performance and is one of the main materials for manufacturing high-end precision molds.
6061 Aluminum Sheet is a cold-treated aluminum forging product suitable for applications requiring high corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Among them, the 6061-T6 state is more commonly used, and it has good usability, excellent interface characteristics, easy coating and good processability.
Manufacturer's detailed introduction
Advantages of die aluminum plate:
1. Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation properties, durable;
2. Good workability, no deformation after high-speed processing;
3. The surface of the aluminum plate is polished, with a glossy beauty;
4. Uniform material, unique grain refinement process, no horizontal lines, bubbles, impurities;
5. Wear resistance, high temperature resistance and long service life.