Aluminum coil is a kind of metal sheet, melted from aluminum ingot, plus different alloys, processed into aluminum coil through casting-rolling or hot-rolling, cold-rolling, annealing, cross-cutting and other processes. Because aluminum coil has:
1. Low density and light weight.
2. Easy to handle and can be strengthened.
3. Plasticity and easy processing.
4. Corrosion resistance.
5. No low temperature brittleness.
6. Good electrical and thermal conductivity.
7. Sound absorption.
8. Resistance to nuclear radiation.
9. Beautiful, surface can be reprocessed.
Aluminum coils are widely used in electronics, packaging, construction, machinery, etc. There are many aluminum coil manufacturers in my country, and the production process has caught up with developed countries. According to the different metal elements contained in aluminum coils, aluminum coils can be divided into 9 series.