Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-02 Origin: Site
The usefulness of aluminum sheets is reflected in all aspects of life. What are the scale and advantages of anodized aluminum sheet?
Anodized aluminum sheets are widely used in machinery parts, aircraft auto parts, precision instruments and radio equipment, building decoration, machine casings, lighting, consumer electronics, handicrafts, household appliances, interior decoration, signs, furniture, automotive decoration and other industries.
(1) Good workability: Anodized aluminum sheet has strong decoration and moderate hardness, which can be simply bent and formed, and can be continuously punched at high speed. cycle time and reduce product production costs.
(2) Good weather resistance: The anodized aluminum sheet with a standard thickness of oxide film (3μm) will not change color, corrosion, oxidation or rust when used indoors for a long time. The anodized aluminum sheet with thick oxide film (10μm) can be used outdoors, and it can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without discoloration.
(3) Strong sense of metal: The surface hardness of the anodized aluminum sheet is high, reaching the gem level, with good scratch resistance, no paint covering on the surface, retaining the metal color of the aluminum sheet, outstanding modern metal feeling, and improving the product grade and added value.
(4) High fire resistance: pure metal products, no paint and any chemical substances on the surface, no incineration at 600 degrees high temperature, no toxic gas, in line with fire protection and environmental protection requirements.
(5) Strong stain resistance: no fingerprints, no stain marks, simple cleaning, no corrosion mottle.
(6) Strong usability: widely used, suitable for metal aluminum ceiling, curtain wall panel, aluminum-plastic panel, fireproof panel, honeycomb aluminum panel, aluminum veneer, electrical panel, cabinet panel, furniture panel, etc.