Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-13 Origin: Site
The color of color coated aluminum coil is usually adjusted according to Ral or PANTONE color card. The paint is usually fluorocarbon or polyester paint, which is produced by internationally advanced roller coating process, to ensure that the surface of color coated aluminum coil is free of dust particles and color difference.
1. Acrylic acid: the hardness of paint film is high, but the flexibility is poor (T-bend difference); It is suitable for non machined parts and coatings with high hardness index, such as automobile paint. At present, our thin aluminum foil (within 0.04) is in use;
2. Polyester: The hardness of paint film is worse than that of acrylic acid, but it has good flexibility and processability (good T-bend and processability); At present, coil steel and coil aluminum systems are widely used;
3. Polyurethane: The paint film has good toughness, good adhesion, abrasion resistance, but is prone to yellowing and chalking; It is widely used in leather industry and furniture industry, and rolled aluminum system is generally used as primer (our fluorocarbon primer);
4. Epoxy: the paint film has good adhesion, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, but high brittleness (T-bend difference); It is widely used in floor paint and anti-corrosion industry, and rolled aluminum system is generally used for back paint (polyurethane foam, adhesive, etc.);
5. Fluorocarbon: the paint film has excellent corrosion resistance, super long weather resistance, strong adhesion, but the paint film is soft; It is widely used in the field of super weather resistance. The roll aluminum system generally uses 2 fluorine (PVDF) and 3 fluorine (FEVE).
Colored aluminum is widely used in many fields, such as aluminum plastic panels, honeycomb panels, insulation panels, aluminum curtain walls, shutters, rolling shutters, aluminum magnesium manganese roof systems, aluminum ceilings, household appliances, downspouts, aluminum cans, etc., because of its light texture, bright color, easy processing and molding, no rust and other advantages.