Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-23 Origin: Site
Aluminum profile production process mainly includes three processes: casting, extrusion and coloring (coloring mainly includes: oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer, etc.).
The main process is:
(1) Ingredients: According to the specific alloy grades to be produced, calculate the addition amount of various alloy components, and reasonably match various raw materials.
(2) Smelting: The prepared raw materials are melted in the melting furnace according to the process requirements, and the slag and gas in the melt are effectively removed by degassing and slagging refining methods.
(3) Casting: Under certain casting process conditions, the molten aluminum is cooled and casted into round casting rods of various specifications through a deep well casting system.
Extrusion is a means of forming profiles. First, design and manufacture a mold according to the profile product section, and use an extruder to extrude the heated round cast rod from the mold. The commonly used grade of 6063 alloy also uses an air-cooling quenching process and subsequent artificial aging process during extrusion to complete the heat treatment strengthening. Different grades of heat-treatable and strengthened alloys have different heat treatment systems.
Oxidation: The extruded aluminum alloy profile has a weak surface corrosion resistance, and it must be surface treated by anodic oxidation to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance of the aluminum. Almost all the high-compartment aluminum profiles produced by Jiange high-compartment aluminum profile factory are oxidized.
(1) Surface pretreatment: Use chemical or physical methods to clean the surface of the profile to expose the pure matrix to facilitate obtaining a complete and dense artificial oxide film. It is also possible to obtain a mirror or matte (matt) surface by mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: The surface pretreatment of the profile, under certain process conditions, the surface of the substrate will be anodized to form a dense, porous, and strong adsorption AL203 film.
(3) Sealing: The pores of the porous oxide film formed after anodization are closed to enhance the anti-pollution, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the oxide film. The oxide film is colorless and transparent. Using the strong adsorption of the oxide film before sealing, some metal salts can be adsorbed and deposited in the film pores, which can make the appearance of the profile show many colors other than the natural color (silver white), such as: black, bronze, Golden yellow and stainless steel color, etc.