Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-13 Origin: Site
There are more and more varieties of patterned aluminum panels, which makes everyone a little dizzy. Everyone only knows about the patterned aluminum panels that you like. You can say that you don’t know anything else. If you don’t understand, today our editor will share with you. Its classification, let everyone understand it, let's take a look at the following introduction.
1. The five-reinforced aluminum alloy aluminum plate is not only cheap, but also has a good anti-skid effect.
2. Orange peel aluminum alloy aluminum plate is collectively called the insect pattern and orange peel aluminum plate.
3. The not commonly used compass aluminum alloy aluminum sheet.
4. Lentil-shaped patterned aluminum plates, commonly used non-slip aluminum plates, are used in some public places.
5. The spherical patterns on the surface are like pearls. This kind of aluminum plate is called a spherical aluminum plate, which is maliciously called a semicircular pattern aluminum plate.
6. Diamond-shaped alloy pattern aluminum plates are used in outer packaging or packaging pipes.
7. There are also some other patterned aluminum sheets: triangular strip aluminum sheet, wave patterned material, pebble aluminum patterned sheet, water corrugated aluminum patterned sheet, grained aluminum patterned sheet, corrugated aluminum sheet (which can also be aluminum tile), strip Patterned aluminum sheets such as aluminum sheet, rattan woven aluminum sheet, butterfly-shaped aluminum sheet, three-dimensional triangular aluminum pattern sheet and other high-cost modern materials, there are many types, and they are widely used in furniture. Patterned aluminum panels are widely used in furniture: refrigerators, air conditioners, carriages, platforms, packaging pipes, screen frames, suspension beams, table legs, decorative strips, handles, wire grooves and covers, chair tubes, etc.
The classification of patterned aluminum plate is edited according to the different classifications of aluminum plate alloys. Patterned aluminum plate 1. Ordinary patterned aluminum plate: The patterned aluminum plate is processed from 1060 aluminum plate as the base, which can adapt to the normal environment and is low in price. Usually cold storage, floor, and outer packaging use this kind of patterned aluminum plate.
Aluminum alloy pattern plate: It is processed with 3003 as the main raw material. This kind of aluminum plate is also called anti-rust aluminum plate. Its strength is slightly higher than that of ordinary patterned aluminum plate. It has anti-rust performance, but the hardness and corrosion resistance cannot reach the 5000 series. Therefore, the product is used in non-strict anti-rust aspects, such as truck models and cold storage floors.
Aluminum-magnesium alloy pattern plate: Processed from 5000 series aluminum plates such as 5052 or 5083 as raw materials, it has good corrosion resistance, hardness and rust resistance. Usually used in special places, such as ships, cabin lights, and humid environments. This kind of aluminum plate has high hardness and some load-bearing capacity.
1. Five-reinforced pattern aluminum plate: The five-reinforced anti-slip aluminum plate has become a willow-shaped patterned plate, a patterned aluminum plate. It has good anti-skid ability and is widely used in construction (floor) platform design and other aspects. Because the patterns on the surface of the aluminum plate are arranged in relatively parallel according to five concave and convex patterns, and each pattern presents an angle of 60-80 degrees with other patterns, this pattern has anti-slip properties. This kind of aluminum plate is usually used as anti-skid in China, which has a good anti-skid effect, and the price is cheaper.
2. Compass pattern aluminum plate: non-slip aluminum plate, which has the same effect as the five ribs, but is not often used.
3. Orange peel pattern aluminum plate is divided into: classic orange peel pattern aluminum plate, variant orange peel pattern aluminum plate (also known as bug pattern). Its surface presents a pattern similar to orange peel, so it can also be called orange peel pattern aluminum plate. It is a series of products commonly used in refrigerators, air conditioners and packaging.
4. Lentil-shaped pattern aluminum plate is a commonly used style of non-slip aluminum plate. It has a good anti-slip effect. It is mainly used for carriage, platform, cold storage floor, workshop floor, and elevator.
5. The spherical patterned aluminum plate can also be called a semicircular spherical patterned aluminum plate. The surface presents a small spherical pattern, just like small pearls, so this aluminum plate can become a pearl-shaped patterned aluminum plate. Mainly used in outer packaging. The appearance is more beautiful. Due to the special pattern, the strength of this aluminum plate is much higher than other pattern series.
6. Other aluminum pattern materials: wave pattern materials, water corrugated aluminum pattern sheets, corrugated pattern aluminum sheets (which can also become aluminum tiles), rattan pattern aluminum sheets, three-dimensional triangle aluminum pattern sheets, strip pattern aluminum sheets, cobblestone aluminum pattern sheets, Pattern aluminum sheet, triangle strip pattern aluminum sheet, butterfly pattern aluminum sheet, etc.
7. Diamond pattern aluminum plate: commonly used for packaging pipes or outer packaging.
Technical standards edit the national standard for aluminum and patterned aluminum plates (GB/T 3618-2006), which is a unified standard for aluminum and patterned aluminum plates.
Although aluminum profiles have many advantages, they are about 3 to 4 times more expensive than iron products. Unoxidized aluminum materials are prone to "rust", resulting in performance degradation. The longitudinal strength is not as good as that of iron products, and the wear resistance of the surface oxide layer is not as good as that of the electroplated layer. It is easy to scratch and the cost is higher.